Nabunturan Events: Bb. Nabunturan 2014 Preliminary Competition

8:13:00 PM

I was never a fan of our hometown’s beauty pageant, I don’t even attend its coronation because a.) Way back I was still at college and the beauty contest will be held on a Friday night and my class during Friday ends at 7:30 b.) The winner does not get to compete on a national or a regional competition to represent the Nabunturan.


 But, just like any other human beings, I have a change of heart. I’m giving this year’s Miss Nabunturan a shot; I might attend their preliminaries at our high school alma mater, Nabunturan National Comprehensive High School’s gymnasium this coming July 12, 2014, while the coronation night will be on July 22, 2014. Tickets will be available at the venue.

Just like any other beauty pageants, spectators have their own bets. And I will be listing here my personal favorites based on their photographs. In no particular order.

Roselle Princess Rosas, Registered nurse, a graduate from St. Mary's College of Tagum.


Zari Dawn Entero, an Operating Room Staff nurse at Tamparan Medical Foundation Incorporated Hospital


Ofel Jireh T. Montenegro, 


April Deohannah Simbajon Odi



Krisha Joy Osorio



Marth Karen Manota Fonillera



Alyssa Mae Garsuta



Beatriz Tulio



Russel Mae Lendio Ruba


Jaira Abunda Lumactud



Juliette Ladag




Did your bet got on my list? If not, share your them on comment box.

You Might Also Like

0 comments