I fall and somebody took notice

9:24:00 PM

Pisces by Nancy Zhang

Funny, that I'm starting to love the place where I'm in. In fact, the first two weeks was a struggle, there were people that I find hard to connect with and there are people that are fun to be with. I felt guided by two of my loving friends. I have so many realizations. Confidence was lost but regained and my eyes started to sparkle again.

It was one of those days that I find myself aware that something was really bothering me. Still, the hopeless romantic, I find myself listening to Adelle's music. I have promised myself not to listen to it anymore, but i broke that promise. I just remembered my old self listening to Someone like you.

Yeah, I know it silly, but seeing my old self is looking back to the 'wild child'  Richard, the strong willed, and the person who really gives his one hundred percent to life. Yesterday I was lost. Today, I found my way. Tomorrow, I will be jumping off the cliff, finding who's going to catch me.

You Might Also Like

0 comments