To the people who called me sir this one's for you.

8:43:00 PM

I don't have any idea why I am writing this. Funny that I have to write this. Truth is, I don't want to tell the world what really is happening. To be honest with you, I have already had the intentions on not continuing the journey with all of you, since the day when God answered my prayers, it was during the month of May. I don't want to go into detail regarding to that prayer, it just that I'm going to clear things.

First, the joy of teaching had already left, not because of what had happen with one of you but because I don't find the enthusiasm to share knowledge as a source of my happiness anymore. Things are the same already, I fell into thinking that I might not grow professionally. All of you have taught me so many things, but there are certain things that the place could not teach me.

Second, I've lost something that I myself could not understand, I don't know what it is but I think leaving the place we shared as our second home will be the right thing to do for now.

Third, I will leave you and the place for a greener pasture.

To be honest, I would love to reiterate this one, I accepted the challenge to be one of your instructor because of the experience, but later on I realize that I need to help my family also, I will not be able to help them if I would stay. I am writing this to tell you that I was blessed so much by God to know such wonderful people just like you. Thank you for imparting your life and for allowing me to share what I know.

You Might Also Like

0 comments