Sunday Post

5:25:00 PM

I’m now writing in pad paper, and I’m still sleepy, I’ve eaten for pieces of pan de sal and switch on the television and watch Winx Club, after the show, I took again coffee. This morning I took fun of my brother’s Rubik’s cube, it’s not yet arrange, but I did find a screw driver and dissemble it, and yes it is assemble and I end up disassembling it again. Anyways, guilt invade my brain for what I have done, I have used coconut shell charcoal, and its hard to fire it up, I have almost fill out a bottle of alcohol for it would not light up, but then I have no choice but to use wrappers, plastic cellophane, and I feel guilty because the smoke may add up to the CFC build up on the sky that would cause ozone layer depletion. My afternoon snack was a grilled banana brushed with margarine and sprinkled with white sugar when 3 o’ clock strikes, I pray in serenity, after I see Robi in his long black hair. The outside is gloomy white clouds turns grayish white. Thunder claps, coconut trees starts to sway. I hear the raindrops slowly pouring on the roof.

You Might Also Like

0 comments