Link Thursday: What I have been reading lately

11:37:00 PM

Image from: Rabbit Heart

It had been a tough week for Nancy, I did not vote for her. Anyway, I just can't help but think why they are making fuss about her skin color and her 20 years of internship under her father's office. The mudslinging days are over we just have to accept the reality that there are people who need heroes and they could see the hero in Nancy. Also, I didn't vote for Grace, I wonder why she made it to the top. Enough of this Philippine politics.

Honestly, doubts almost consumed me last Monday, that I decided not to vote until I read this. Thanks to Libre.ph, it saved me from getting bored, waiting for my turn to get my ballot shaded. After that day, I busied myself juggling from these blog articles:

  • Have you heard the word 'spakol'?
  • Did you know that there are 61 startups here in Philippines. 
  • 10/20/30 Rule of PowerPoint: It’s quite simple: a PowerPoint presentation should have ten slides, last no more than twenty minutes, and contain no font smaller than thirty points.

You Might Also Like

0 comments