Goodbye is the hardest

6:50:00 PM

Let's get emotional, shall we? I've tried my very best to hold on to things. But time has its own funny ways of telling me, KEEP calm and keep moving on. So, here how this goes:



I'm going to miss the early morning public utility vehicle ride.

I'm going to miss the not so early evening public utility vehicle ride.

I'm going to miss the questioning, the answers, and the waiting.

I'm going to miss talking, a lot of it.

I'm going to miss the walking, and the wishing moments how I wish there was an elevator ride.

But the feelings of missing these things have reminded me that there are certain memories and routines that I have to do let go in order for me to grow. The knowing and the reading will still linger on the fact that I love ideas, I read a lot of it.

One last thing, Goodbye is the hardest.

You Might Also Like

0 comments