Book List: The Romantic, the Doubtful and the Self Discoverer

3:09:00 PM

So to make my days not just be filled with codes and how to do spiels and theatrics, I still find time to put reading into my tight schedule. So here's a photo of what I have read on the past month.
  1. Para sa mga Hopeless Romantic by Marcelo Santos III
  2. Have a Little Faith: A True Story
  3. Kokology : The Game of Self-Discovery

With the corresponding free time, last Friday I was able to jump off the couch and head to my favorite bookstore at NCCC, Booksale. It has been a fun time because I was able to find this interesting titles such as Drawing Fashion: A Century of Fashion Illustration novels like In Country: a novel and The Lovely Bones. Another novels were Notes from a Small Island, The Very Thought of You: A Novel and The Girl Who Trod on a Loaf: A Novel. This book spark my interest.

You Might Also Like

0 comments